KIPP Mosaic Primary School
- Client: Turner Construction
- Size: 12 acres
- Location: Houston, TX
- Project Type: Full civil package
Public charter education company KIPP Texas Public Schools has a significant presence in the greater Houston area, with dozens of primary and middle schools and high schools.
The KIPP Mosaic Campus Phase 1 B project included the development of two new 37,000-square-foot pre-engineered metal buildings to be occupied by middle school students.
Sendero Industries partnered with Turner Construction to provide a complete civil package of earthwork and utilities to the site, including the following:
- Grading and building pad preparation
- 230,000 SF of paving stabilization
- 8,000 LF of storm drainage and wet utilities
Katy High School #10
Port Neches-Groves Schools
Port Niches, Texas
Mitchell Elementary School